星期四, 11月 11, 2010

cream on the cake

(image by chi)

Don't you just want to taste, take a bite, lick off the best cream ever.... On the top of a fancy wedding cake, strawberry fruity cake, red-bean cream pie, chocolate mousse, almond sponge which stood 23 floors high?

O Yes to lick that you will have to be on the helicopter, waving to everyone like "Sex in the City"..... 

That helpless dream often lingers on people who live in a pit 33 floors below the ground level........can only eat the dirt and mud with a rusty spoon......

The artificial fat, sweetened flavor, candy sugar colors make everyone smile hysterically. At least there is something to look forward to.

(image by chi)

A: Shut up and listen to me!

B: You shut up and listen!

A: You know I can just go upstairs and kill your mama any time I want.

B: Oh yeah? Like I should care about it? How about your son, huh? I know when he's off school.

A: Come on give me a break! You can't kill a thing.

B: Try me.

A: How about now? Just you and me?

B: I know you wanted it.... You always wanted me to do something violent to you.

A: That's in your head but how about we give it some actions now?

B: Keep dreaming.....

A: Fuck you! You are just too chicken to look me in the face.

B: And punch you in the crotch just the way you like it.

A: Now you are turning me on ......Keep going....

B: And I will rip you apart with my fork and knife or even just a spoon and delicately separate the bones from your meat..... I will suck you dry and spit out the non-you....

A: What the fuck is that? I am 100% me.

B: I mean the part you obtained from your mom, your dad, your friends, colleagues and some other fucking social networks that fucked up your head....

A: I am not as fucked up as you are

B: And then after I eat you completely....that is....taking my time to chew on every bite and enjoy destroying every bit of you between my teeth.....

B: and i will take a shit...…that will be something more pure than you in my head....It's a combination of you and me....but fully digested and left out....

A: What will do you about it? Eat it and take it out again?

B: I will show you what I can do with it alright.


Two of them then go on and have anal sex together.


image by chi

image by chi

(it's a dirty drawer with wax and branches inside)

沒有留言:

張貼留言