星期三, 7月 20, 2011

Goodbye ill body postures


(photo by chi)

/Goodbye ill body postures./



Scene 1

A crazy son of bitch emerged from the underground.
                   
Know what I have been thinking? Today when I drove back from the airport, I came to a big life-time realization. Everything started to make sense to me. All of the sudden, out of the blue, first time in my life and I say FINALLY . . . . I stopped thinking in my old pattern.

A multiple desire made me say this:

Blind torture
Giant steps
Phony mascara
Cunning kisses
Fake memory
Run
Run
run
run


He carried no sign but only a frivolous grin on his sun tanned face.
"Quiet! You fucking people!"

           After a quick shower, I sat by my laptop and said hi to Julie. She said she 
probably gonna drop by later. The old me would freak out and resolved into a frozen food disaster. But instead, I felt at ease, peaceful and very cool. "I am not going to worry about the future or the past. This is now."

We sat in the sun at my balcony. I didn't even have the urge to smoke. It's as if I have accomplished a great deal, as if I have made love.
                                              

沒有留言:

張貼留言